Monday, December 7, 2009

A Brown Thanksgiving

I love the Browns!! I was so excited when they said they would join us for Thanksgiving. And they came bearing St. Louis treats like toasted rav, peppermint Joe Joes, and Chris's delicious homemade raspberry jam. I had so much fun with them here. It was great to be reunited with good friends. We were all sad after they left. It made me miss St. Louis and our friends and Stonecrest... But alas I guess we must move on with life. Anyway, we had a great weekend eating, shopping, watching movies, and they were so nice to help me with the kids. I sure hope they'll come again, stinky cheese and all... :)










4 comments:

wendy holt said...

I am wondering if there is a picture that exists in the world of one miss Linzi Brown NOT smiling!! Glad you guys had fun!!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

I'm so happy that they came up there for Thanksgiving! It sounds like it was such a blast! How could they resist...our neighborhood hasn't been the same since you left! People are breaking into homes and causing a ruckous just because they miss you so much (hee hee). It looks like such a blast. I would drive that far just to eat some of your amazing homemade rolls again! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Dominoe said...

Jealous! How fun to have the Browns over! Looks like you guys had a blast! I noticed Graeters, but what about Skyline? ;)

Shannon said...

Sounds like some good friends and a nice holiday! Miss you guys!