Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Cincinnati


Well yesterday was a fun day. Emily was SO excited this year. She was wound-up from the day we put up the tree until yesterday night (when she started to crash a little). On Christmas Eve Emily and I made and decorated sugar cookies and also popcorn balls (My aunt sent us a really cute kit.) Pete relaxed and napped and tried to take it easy after a 96 hour work week the week before. After he and Abby woke up, we went to see a little nativity in Mt. Healthy that had real animals. There were goats, sheep, and donkeys. It was really fun.



This is a picture of them waiting on the stairs to go down and see what Santa brought.


Abby was so funny. She wasn't very interested in unwrapping presents, but she loved picking them up, chewing on the bows, and getting into trouble! Santa brought Em a doll house and Abby a ball station (with the air that blows the balls around), plus grandmas and grandpas spoiled them, as did aunts and uncles. They also spoiled Pete and me. :)






Pete in the U of U scrub cap for the O.R. I bought him for Christmas.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you had a merry Christmas! Hope you have a happy New Year too!

Al and Jenny said...

I love the matching jammies on the girls. So adorable. Pete's present is awesome!! I bet he loved it. Miss you like crazy. I loved your Christmas card. I'll send you an email soon :)

Wendy said...

Isn't fun to have little kids this time of year - they're so excited!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to you guys! I have been meaning to tell you how much we love the pillowcases, they are awesome. Thank you so much. I shall send you a pic of chris drooling over them! Love the scub cap too Pete!

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun time all around! Glad you guys had a fun Christmas! Miss you.