Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Vinyl Cutter!



Yea! I am so excited! I finally got my vinyl cutter. I bought it with the intention of starting a small business out of my home. Vinyl hasn't quite hit Cincinnati by storm like it has in parts of the West, so we'll see. ;) I'll post some prices in a little bit, in case someone you know is interested. Here are some pictures of some little neighbor gifts I did. I put chocolate dipped pretzels inside most of them. I found pretzels that were Christmas shapes, so I was extra excited.

7 comments:

wendy holt said...

So Cute!! I wish I was your neighbor.

Al and Jenny said...

So darling!! I wish I were your neighbor too :( What a fun thing for you to own!! I can't wait to see more of the things you are doing. I just made my first vinyl sign at a church activity. It was so fun!! I bet you have made some great things for your house.

KevandChels said...

Wow! That's way cool! We might be interested once we move to our place in NC. Best of luck with this new venture. Good for you!

Mandy said...

That is so fun Heather! I love the Christmas gifts and I'm very envious of your cutter. I would love to put in some orders and I'll be watching for the prices!

Shannon said...

So cute!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

oh my gosh, how cute are those, I can't wait to be a customer of yours!

Tera Broadbent said...

I don't check your blog nearly enough! This is adorable!! I cannot tell you how much I miss you. You are so creative and wonderful:)