Then we sang to her and had cupcakes.
She liked eating it, but got tired of the frosting all over her fingers. When she started throwing it off the tray, I knew we were done.
- She can pull herself up to standing using almost anything.
- She loves to wait for her brother to knock down the gate blocking the stairs and climb to the top with out anyone knowing.
- She recently discovered how fun toilet paper is.
- Her favorite foods seem to be pasta and strawberries.
- She is a sweet little thing. I get a lot of comments about how good she is and it's true. If she weren't my 4th child, I don't think I would really appreciate how great it is to have a "good" baby.
- She loves to play with her brother and sisters.
- She loves to be outside. She tried the swing for the first time the other day and cried when it was time to get out.
- She loves daddy and gets excited when he comes home. She likes to yell "daaada!" throughout the day.
This little girl is such a sweet baby. I am so glad she is a part of our family!!