Friday, November 27, 2009

Halloween

Here are some pictures from Halloween. Emily was a scary witch and Abby was a giraffe. We had a Halloween party at my mom's house a couple of days before and it was really fun! We had lots of spooky food including eye ball cookies, mini mummy pizzas, spooky severed fingers made of peanut butter (Pete's specialty), mummy sausages, a graveyard cake, homemade apple cider from my brother, and more. We did some games for the kids, which was so cute. Man, I just love my family! Then on Halloween Pete had to fly back to Cincy, and the girls and I went trick-or-treating with my brother in Farmington. It was so much fun. The kids were so cute and really enjoyed themselves.










2 comments:

Shannon said...

That was so fun! You guys threw a great party. Miss you guys.

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

How fun that you got to go home!!! Your little Abby has grown up So much! I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving with Chris and Linzi! We still miss you down here.