Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our house

A couple of people have asked to see pictures of the house, so I thought I'd post some.


Here is the family room. When we moved in, it was some really funky colors, like lemon yellow and bright, dark pink. Pete and I painted the family room, dining room, and hallways.

I had to show a close-up of the end table because it was my latest bargain. I got it for 5 bucks on craigslist, replaced the glass and added some screws for a grand total of 12 bucks!


Here is the dining room.



These are the main floor rooms.





Upstairs: Here is Emily and Abby's room.

This is a nook in their room where we keep their toys. Messy right now. :)



Our room.



The basement. Pete and I redid this. Here are the "befores":




After:



Well, that's the run through, except for the backyard. I'll have to take some pics and post them. It's pretty wild back there; lots of grass, bushes, trees. But it is really green, so I'll take it!

9 comments:

Dominoe said...

I love it! Your colors and furniture are so fun!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I can't believe the transformation- I mean, I can, but wow- that is serious before and after work.

Katie said...

I love your house Heather. Congrats. You guys did a great job decorating!

Becky said...

Great job on fixing it up. It looks awesome! It makes me excited to go house hunting again. I can hardly wait.

Holly said...

Wahoo! You're place looks awesome! Doesn't it feel fantastic to have some more room and a place to call your own! I'm jealous of how green it is there too!

Shannon said...

Your house looks so great! I love it! Everything you do turns out great. I love that little nook for the toys. I need one of those.

Wendy said...

I need you to help me decorate my house - yours is so cute!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

You are amazing! Everything you touch turns incredibly gorgeous!!!! I love befores and afters! It looks so fun! I wish we could come and play around in all of that space of yours!!! You've given me some ideas for my house...yet again.

wendy holt said...

That basement sure looks like a good place for me and Bradley and Alison to stay for a night. What are you doing the week before Thanksgiving?