Saturday, September 25, 2010

Home!



Well baby Jake came home a week ago today. Truth be told, it has been a rough week! I'll spare you the details mostly because I don't want to relive the crappiness. It is great to have him home, though, and he is doing great. He is eating well and growing.



(I had to post a picture of him in these little shorts because I thought they were hilarious. The picture doesn't do it justice because you can't tell how little he is.)


My sister Katie flew out and helped me with the girls so I could run back and forth to the hospital before Jake came home. Before she saw him, I was trying to show her how big he was. I used Abby's doll as a comparison, but then we couldn't decide if that was accurate or not, so I thought I'd take a picture. He's pretty close to her size!

Jake's crying, so I had better run, but I'll post more pictures later. :)

7 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad he is home and doing well! I hope he keeps growing fast. The only thing that gives away how small he is in that first picture is the fact that the binky covers half his face. I' glad that Katie could come help you. And I hope this week is a billion times better than last week!

Corrie- said...

I'm sorry you had such a crudy week, but I'm so glad that your little man is home and doing well. Please let me know how I can help!

I bet Jake will be so happy as he grows up to see that he was compared to Abby's doll. :) He's such a cutie!

Katie said...

I am glad I could come out for a few days and visit your family. I hope I can come again some time! I still can't believe he is the size of that little doll!! So glad I could meet him in person.

Wendy said...

Congratulations on bringing him home! He's a cute little peanut!

Shannon said...

He's such a cutie! Hope this week is going well.

Holly said...

So glad that he is doing well! Hang in there. Things seem to work themselves out...Wish I were there to give you a hand! Lots of love....

Natalie said...

He is SO tiny! The pic next to the doll really puts it in perspective. He is SO cute and I'm so glad he's home and doing well!