Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Too Much!!






Too much stuff...or more like not enough space. Emmy's bedroom is small and we don't have a lot of space, so it feels even more packed. I started out trying to make things colorful in her room, but now we've had to pack so much stuff in there with the baby coming, that it kind of looks like Rainbow Brite exploded in there! I am, however, excited about the crate covers I made. They go over those big black crates that have the holes in them. A girl in our ward made a pattern for them. I made some that match my family room, too.

3 comments:

Kelley Bridge said...

Oh my goodness...her room is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Will you please move home so I can rely on your decorating excellence? I adore the bright colors. And another thing...the day your house looks cluttered is the day Pete stops drinking diet coke...just not possible!!!

Shannon said...

I love those crate cover things. Will you show me how to make them? Looks so cute! I love the colors.

Scott said...

I like the room Heather. I am trying to convince Wendy that I should be in charge of decorating Eric's room, but it is not going over too well so far.