Sunday, February 10, 2013

Best friends

These 2 are so cute together!  While Emily is away at school during the day, they love to hug and wrestle and play together.  They also fight, but overall they love being together.

After preschool, I've heard Jake say, "I miss you Abby!!"  and give her a big hug.  Abby is always willing to share her left over preschool snack or special treat with Jake.  She is so thoughtful!


My mom is in town and I am so glad!  I love when she comes.  Jake's latest obsession is tractors and he's made my mom read this "Dirtiest Machines" book from the library at least a hundred times.  Better her than me, though. Bwahaha!



I thought this was a funny picture of Jake vegging out to PBS kids one lazy morning.

5 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Heather, your kids are SO cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. Abby looks like such a doll in these pictures. That face! And Jake, getting to be such a big boy!

Shannon said...

So cute! They're getting so big! Can't wait to see you all again this summer.

Katie said...

You kids are adorable. And its so fun to see a picture of your mom. Tell her hi for me.

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Jake and I would get along well, glad I don't have somebody taking my picture on lazy mornings!

heather said...

That last picture was so funny!! Ive had a few of those mornings myself :)