Thursday, September 6, 2012

Jake turned 2!!

Jake had his 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago so I had his picture taken.  I am really happy with the way they turned out. :) He is such a goof ball.  I just love him.  He is silly, cuddly, naughty, goofy, and so happy.  I feel really lucky to have such a sweet baby.  I thought the train track pictures were a really cute idea.  Unfortunately he threw a two-year-old-sized tantrum right before and was in a terrible mood.  And he refused to give up that ball.  I brought it for a couple of pictures towards the end, but there was no way he was giving it back for the rest of the session.  I don't know how the photographer was able to get a single decent picture of him since he was running from one stop to the next at lightening speed.  He was doing circles around us.









9 comments:

Erin said...

Heather, he is DARLING! And he looks just like Em! Happy Birthday Jake!!

wendy holt said...

oh man, He is a cutie!!! Happy birthday Jake!!

Al and Jenny said...

He is so so cute!! Adorable pictures.

Al and Jenny said...

He is so so cute!! Adorable pictures.

Cassie Rakes said...

I LOVE that boys smile... it's soo sweet and cunning!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

He's 2? I've yet to meet him and he is 2? That just makes me sad, especially because he is so cute. (I laughed as I read he wouldn't give up the ball- gotta love when their plans don't match your own.

Kelley Bridge said...

Oh my goodness, could he be any cuter? I am in love with these pics! His little personality totally shines through his smile. Miss you guys, always!!

Shannon said...

Love the pics! He's so cute. I like the one where he's sitting on the suitcases. Like if he doesn't get what he wants he's outta here. So cute.

KevandChels said...

Such great shots! What a handsome guy!