Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to school

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, but I'll get it done. It may not be in chronological order, because I am starting with Emily going back to school. :)

So Emily started her first day of morning kindergarten this week.

Here is Emily in line at her school, heading in to her classroom. She was cool as a cucumber, but not necessarily feeling overly friendly or outgoing.

Here she is on the porch, right before school. She had her toe nails painted and everything. :)

4 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Em is getting so tall! And look how long her hair is! She looks so cute for the first day!

Emilee said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. And I am still having a hard time believing our little ones are in Kindergarten already. We miss you guys!

KevandChels said...

Fun! I didn't realize Emily and Jillian would be the same year in school. She looked fab for her first day. I wish ours was 1/2 day! It's about 8 hours here and that is just too long! Glad to see you're doing well! (Your little guy sure is handsome!)

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

You have passed on the beautiful long flowing hair gene I see. Lucky girl. Hope she is enjoying school.